A stable and secure IT environment is critical to productivity.
We don’t pretend to know what is best for you and your company, but we do know that implementing "IT Best Practices" result in a stable and secure IT environment. It is our experience that IT stability and security allow your staff to become more productive—ultimately resulting in increased productivity.
Our Best Practices Assessment is designed to compare your current IT environment and support model against industry standard IT best practices. We take a look at all aspects of your environment and provide you with recommendations for improvement.
In this assessment we cover several critical areas of your network environment including:
- Network connectivity, configuration and security
- Email connectivity, configuration and security
- Backup and disaster recovery solutions
- Antivirus and anti-spam configurations
- Current service contracts and warranties
- IT related pain points you may be having
- Recommended system redundancies
- And much more…